Popular Posts

Saturday, March 5, 2011

" Univ Alecu Batar" - This is Vulcanese phrase translates to " Life is Logic"

       Adults often fail to let our most powerful and transforming resource have free reign. That vital and remarkable resource is our imagination. Adults are often well-trained to be dutiful, practical and highly pragmatic. We are told that we will be best rewarded by life if we simply put one foot in front of another and progress directly forward committing ourselves to do the next clear and obvious task before us.

 I know this is a dependable way to live. I , however, have always liked being driven, directed and fueled by my imagination. God chose to provide me with a lively, daring, innovative, colorful, vivid and creative imagination.i remember years ago being able to read an autobiography and, if I was focused enough, imagining it being read by the author. That really makes a book seem more alive, dynamic and compelling!

 The " Vulcan Phrase" I  used in the title of this blog is a a portion of a speech creating effort that I started this morning. This is an idea that I'm having great fun playing with as I start to design a speech that I intend to present at a future meeting of Toastmasters.This is why I revel in being creative, to me this process is a fun and delightful. It allows me to see life from a broader and more intuitive perspective!

 That is what happens when I invite my imagination " to play".

No comments:

Post a Comment