Is it foolish to trust? Then, I guess that the world's children and people who believe in higher powers are all fools!
Is it absurd the trust to people can strive to be honorable? Then, I guess any belief in honor, dignity and integrity is absurd?
Do only the stupid and the mindless think that promises will be kept? Then I guess that all contracts, agreements, tenderly whispered word of affection and commitments are only valuable to the stupid and the mindless?
Is it bizarre to view that you can hope for a future that is better than today? Then, Any thought of improvement, change and reform must be considered to be bizarre!
Is it impossible to think that hatred, mistreatment and torment can be overcome? Then, Child Abuse must be labeled as a fatal disease.
Can the victories that one attains be used to hearten and inspire others? If not, Then let's stop telling stories to ignite the boldness of anyone.
.Innocence is a treasure beyond the value of rarest gold, diamonds and platinum! We downgrade it wisely it only if we are willing to abandon our humanity and forswear any connection to divinity!
Popular Posts
-
All things start and all things move forward and come to an end so shall it now be with This Beloved Blog of Mine! The First entry was ty...
-
Adam LaRoche, The First Basemen for The Washington Nationals just MIGHT have made life easier for Principals and Teache...
-
We are now hearing about what a BRUTAL and Nasty bully New Jersey Governor Chris Christie is. The last two Redskin head coaches and the ...
-
and I've actually thrived here - in GREATER DC.
-
I am only as sick as my secrets! That which I so intensely hide tends to warp and corrupt me. Expressing myself and telling you what I thin...
-
I was in the midst of working- tutoring a nine year old boy when the Earthquake struck,. The room went up and down the lights flickered and...
-
However, That does not mean, even on the verge, that waiting isn't appropriate and most necessary.
-
Darn! I must remember that sports do not = life!
-
the Finish Line .
-
What you do when you are in a situation where you feel strongly about something and really!!! want your way, There are times when you can t...
No comments:
Post a Comment