Soccer? Tennis? Baseball? Golf? Track?, Will your son or daughter be playing a spring sports in the coming days? What does he or she desire to get out of their playing this sport? Fun? Exercise, Improving their skills? Gaining a greater sense of discipline? Learning to function as a teammate? Or, Perhaps hoping to one day be seen on an ESPN highlight package as they are one of the best and one of the most highest paid stars of their sport!
What do you expect of your child's coach? Do you want him/ her to be a baby sitter basically or a teacher, strategist and a trainer? What does your son or daughter desire their coach to be?
Spring- A time of action and expoloration indeed!
Popular Posts
-
All things start and all things move forward and come to an end so shall it now be with This Beloved Blog of Mine! The First entry was ty...
-
Adam LaRoche, The First Basemen for The Washington Nationals just MIGHT have made life easier for Principals and Teache...
-
We are now hearing about what a BRUTAL and Nasty bully New Jersey Governor Chris Christie is. The last two Redskin head coaches and the ...
-
and I've actually thrived here - in GREATER DC.
-
I am only as sick as my secrets! That which I so intensely hide tends to warp and corrupt me. Expressing myself and telling you what I thin...
-
I was in the midst of working- tutoring a nine year old boy when the Earthquake struck,. The room went up and down the lights flickered and...
-
However, That does not mean, even on the verge, that waiting isn't appropriate and most necessary.
-
Darn! I must remember that sports do not = life!
-
the Finish Line .
-
What you do when you are in a situation where you feel strongly about something and really!!! want your way, There are times when you can t...
No comments:
Post a Comment