Do not despise tour humble beginnings? It is the day after Superbowl Sunday and this Monday, for most of us, is not likely to be exciting and interesting as yesterday was.
Mondays are often seen as a "they" day than a " me" day for those of us in a continuing 5 day pattern. We take orders, we are directed, we are focused on pleasing others than we are in self-satisfaction. I think Monday is likely to be seen in the mind of ANYONE speaking in terms of delayed gratification.
Yet, Is it the worse thing in the world to be in a position to follow instructions? To act to do what will please others? Some people on Sundays here about the value of serving others- Does all of that get written off less than 24 hours after it is heard.
So, This is a type of beginning- A" Weekstart " - for those on a Monday though Friday cycle. That term is never going to catch on as opposed to the term "Weekend"- but this, nonetheless, is a type of humble beginning so it might do us all well to take advantage of it!
- Johnny -
Popular Posts
-
All things start and all things move forward and come to an end so shall it now be with This Beloved Blog of Mine! The First entry was ty...
-
Adam LaRoche, The First Basemen for The Washington Nationals just MIGHT have made life easier for Principals and Teache...
-
and I've actually thrived here - in GREATER DC.
-
I am only as sick as my secrets! That which I so intensely hide tends to warp and corrupt me. Expressing myself and telling you what I thin...
-
I was in the midst of working- tutoring a nine year old boy when the Earthquake struck,. The room went up and down the lights flickered and...
-
About 2 hours ago, I was at a nearby Supermarket, I noticed a young, athletic-looking man wearing a "Wounded Warrior" T- Shirt. ...
-
My Church held its' annual meeting last night. My Pastor announced that my Church would be doing more in the way of women's minist...
-
However, That does not mean, even on the verge, that waiting isn't appropriate and most necessary.
-
Darn! I must remember that sports do not = life!
-
We are now hearing about what a BRUTAL and Nasty bully New Jersey Governor Chris Christie is. The last two Redskin head coaches and the ...
No comments:
Post a Comment