We all, obviously, connected at the beginning. We are born. We are carried within someone for 9 months. We, of course, do not all TRULY have families, once we are born. There are too many different circumstances.
I am NOT at all sure that I buy the idea that one of the "proper definitions of family is " a group of people who wish to be connected to each other.". The idea has SOME merit and does provide Some Comfort but I find that fuzzy and shaping definitions to fit any possibility tends to make my life inexact and amorphous.
Yet, I really do not have any reliable flesh and blood connection, DNA related. I think it works better when I more precisely define the word "friend".A friend is someone who "One knows , likes and trusts. Someone who you are strongly bonded to and want the best for." A Friend can be someone who you "affectionately work for the betterment of; someone you are strongly allied and committed to in a cause, project and activity."
Friend like that make a difference. I've been blessed by these friends as I am today. It is just my opinion but detailed and clear definitions that I can live with well and can accurately apply and explain work BEST FOR ME!
- Johnny -
Popular Posts
-
All things start and all things move forward and come to an end so shall it now be with This Beloved Blog of Mine! The First entry was ty...
-
Adam LaRoche, The First Basemen for The Washington Nationals just MIGHT have made life easier for Principals and Teache...
-
and I've actually thrived here - in GREATER DC.
-
I am only as sick as my secrets! That which I so intensely hide tends to warp and corrupt me. Expressing myself and telling you what I thin...
-
I was in the midst of working- tutoring a nine year old boy when the Earthquake struck,. The room went up and down the lights flickered and...
-
About 2 hours ago, I was at a nearby Supermarket, I noticed a young, athletic-looking man wearing a "Wounded Warrior" T- Shirt. ...
-
My Church held its' annual meeting last night. My Pastor announced that my Church would be doing more in the way of women's minist...
-
However, That does not mean, even on the verge, that waiting isn't appropriate and most necessary.
-
Darn! I must remember that sports do not = life!
-
We are now hearing about what a BRUTAL and Nasty bully New Jersey Governor Chris Christie is. The last two Redskin head coaches and the ...
No comments:
Post a Comment