There is a loathsome breed of human, I'm prone to think that only a male will think this way, but I'm told that women CAN think these thoughts as well, who constantly mask with just the right words a hideous and vile thought, " You're good enough to be with me today!"
The smile hides a contemptable soul that rates people as no more than another commodity.Acceptance, appreciation and treasuring are nonsense words to this man who compares rather than values!
The person who is considered" good enough for the moment" but MAYBE not GOOD enough for tomorrow- is truly someone who is to be grieved for, even if they are in denial a to how horribly he or she is being misused.
The one who keeps wanted to trade up seems to be someone who does not value the richness of being cared for and cared about!
Popular Posts
-
All things start and all things move forward and come to an end so shall it now be with This Beloved Blog of Mine! The First entry was ty...
-
Adam LaRoche, The First Basemen for The Washington Nationals just MIGHT have made life easier for Principals and Teache...
-
We are now hearing about what a BRUTAL and Nasty bully New Jersey Governor Chris Christie is. The last two Redskin head coaches and the ...
-
and I've actually thrived here - in GREATER DC.
-
I am only as sick as my secrets! That which I so intensely hide tends to warp and corrupt me. Expressing myself and telling you what I thin...
-
I was in the midst of working- tutoring a nine year old boy when the Earthquake struck,. The room went up and down the lights flickered and...
-
However, That does not mean, even on the verge, that waiting isn't appropriate and most necessary.
-
Darn! I must remember that sports do not = life!
-
the Finish Line .
-
What you do when you are in a situation where you feel strongly about something and really!!! want your way, There are times when you can t...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment