Popular Posts

Sunday, November 21, 2010

The Celebration Sunday

 I, who like great celebrations!!!!!, really enjoyed THIS!!! Sunday. My birthday is now past- The 16th - but I was pleasantly ambushed at church today! A law enforcement backround husband and wife - He- a Sheriiff's Deputy and She -Retired  Secret Service and their 3 children brought red, white and blue Dunkin' Doughnuts Cup Cakes to fete me !

  The two oldest children , both girls, picked out a Superman Birthday Balloon for me. The Younger of the 2, a 12 year old pinned the balloon, to the heavy pullover shirt that I wore today. I can be very thin-skinned and HYPER!- SELF Concious but today- not. She told me that I need to "wear that balloon all day long" and I proudly complied!

I enjoyed as great lunch and I actually hang out with a group of people at an Arlington Institution- a Place Called the Carpool. A Former auto dealership converted into a pool hall and a Sports Bar! That also helped to view today into a true festival of all-out fun for me!  Being at home all of Sunday afternoon whether on the 'puter or taking  naps does not add to anyone's skills in the arenas of winning friends and influencing people!

 I do feel very alone at times, as if there is one inhabitant of our blue-green Planet Earth- moi! I guess I think have a happy, fun , exciting and in love with life significant other is a right of living in THE USA! Yet, I am learning that enjoying of life by appreciating who you are and how you respond to people as I OBSERVE and STUDY how they respond to me is vital, I have discovered, to being comfortable and poised in many and various situation. I also am SLOWLY getting that life isn't designed to fulfill my demands!

Today was just a fun, enjoyable and positive day! I'm actually going to spend a Thanksgiving Day for the First time in 4 years with someone other than my usual Thanksgiving Trio- Me, Myself and I ! I am MAJORLY looking forward to Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment