Popular Posts

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

The difference I will make today!

 I will smile today. I will say a kind word to the very first person that I see! I will meet with other Toastmaster Leaders in District 27 and help to continue to make plans for a two day conference that will be held on  November 12th and 13th. I will continue to work on finishing the 700 plus page novel I borrowed from a Fairfax County Library.

 Not a greatly exciting or dramatically splendid day but this is what I anticipate my day will be about. Of Course, I also NEVER know in advance what surprises I might find as I go through the day! Yet, If I decide to invest positively and others and promise to do my best, I know that there is a tremendous opportunity for me to have a day that will make a positive and possibly marvelous difference!

    -  Johnny -

No comments:

Post a Comment