Popular Posts

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

I'd rather be someone else!

     Have you ever thought, " I  REALLY do not like AT ALL who I am. I'd be MUCH happier if I were someone else." My hand goes up as I have thought this at many different junctures of my life. Perhaps, then, it is POSSIBLE that YOU have as well.

 Whenever WE think this, it would be helpful to remember that most human beings work hard to make sure that they look as good as possible. The Bible also reminds us of a true and undeniable fact that - There is nothing that has befallen you except that which is common unto man. Thus, We all have bad days, we all are subject to illnesses, bad jobs and employers can be found in many parts of the world and so forth!

So, The person that you wish you were rather than you MAY have circumstances that plague them that you would wish to have NOTHING AT ALL to do with. Even more interestingly/ humorously,You may be observed by someone else who'd prefer to be you rather than him or herself! LOL!

So, If you are wishing that you were anyone else but you, Are you TRULY certain that you'd want that wish to be made into reality?

No comments:

Post a Comment