Popular Posts

Friday, November 5, 2010

A Kind Word Turns away Wrath!

 Why do some people assume that venom, snarling and offense make their opinions more powerful and convincing? That saying things that are slanderous and obnoxious to those who disagree with them gives them moral authority! It makes no sense to me, not at all! Yet, Some people think that this is a way to be tough, resolute and formidable.

 The Women of The View must think that scowling, being vulgar and sounding childishly and brattily petulant  send their ratings soaring! I really do not want to think that this is just  how this ladies normally are! Yet, When people allow themselves to come across that way again and again, it does make you wonder!

 I am a big believer in the joy of stimulating and productive argument. I guess not all people are. I was told that " A Gentle Word turns away wrath!", I guess not everyone has been taught that this is a valuable concept!


 - Johnny -

No comments:

Post a Comment