Popular Posts

Thursday, November 25, 2010

Why The Predators TRULY can NEVER win !

 I've known bullies. People who feel that a punch, a kick, a nasty word, a shove,a glare a sneer, or flooding you persistently with destructive attitudes will keep you beneath them , I've known FAR too many of them in my time. I went to school with many, they ride the buses, they are alive and well in the mental health system! Having been raised by two- Mommy and Daddy Dearest- means I have a life-long awareness of such people.

What are they intent upon ? Keeping good things from occurring, allowing dreams to come true, preventing people from experiencing their own talents, creativity, power, influence and authority! They are the enemies of the future, of progress, of vision and the power of commitment and persistence! It mocks and ridicules any idea of practicing and following stubborn and unyielding efforts towards a better day and a better life!

Think of people who often are preyed upon by Bullies and often eventually become the challengers, the opponents and the most intense enemies of bullies and predators- teachers, scientists, pastors, counselors, therapists of all kinds.If you do a lot of reading terrorists and criminals are also often described as , you will THEN realize that such men and women are also OFTEN refered to as bullies!

 
Bullies seek to keep people down, afraid and intimidated. They want people to be afraid of making connections and being excellent. They want their victims to see themselves as nothings, who matter to no one and who have nothing to offer to anyone that anyone would ever desire or appreciate.

Yet, Thee truest winners and the people who inspire others are the ones that say ," I'm going to be my best and I'm going to demand excellence in practice within my life whether you!!!! like it or not!"

I've learned that when I teach and when I write I'm defying every bully who tried to crush me. I get that every time I give a speech both in Toastmasters and in other places that I tell the bullies, " I know that I have something to say that I know that people want to listen to". When a bat flew through a window and into the study of his vast mansion, It inspired the young Bruce Wayne, It shaped his career, " Criminals are a superstitious, cowardly lot, I shall become a Bat!" To paraphrase Bob Kane, who wrote the VERY first Batman story in 1939, " Bullies are a superstitious cowardly lot, I shall become everything that I possibly can become!

The Bullies lose each and every time I say ," I know I am able" and then go out and accomplish and achieve to the fullest extent that I am able to do so! Living to value yourself, to care about others and to push yourself to reach everything that you are capable of attaining is a sure and absolute victory over any and every bully that you have dealt with or will ever deal with! Live today not in worry but in a spirit of joyful expectation, it will make your day soooo much better!


- Johnny -

No comments:

Post a Comment