Popular Posts

Sunday, November 14, 2010

Seeking Stability

 There is no time of the year, season , event or moments that can claim "great insurance ", conditions of life are very much like the weather in flux and changing.

 Tuesday, This Tuesday, is my 56th Birthday. I've been troubled a bit by blurred vision in my right eye and my blood pressure is rather up! I'd like to say and my anxiety and depression have conspired to charge me up to think this is simply " an acceptable time for all of this!". Is there a guide for an acceptable time of the year for such situations!

 Life happens to us all- but people in all conditions and situations- allow themselves joy, a smile and moments of happiness. i can allow that to be how I will treat November 16th- no matter what!

- Johnny -

No comments:

Post a Comment