Popular Posts

Thursday, November 25, 2010

The Needed and Vital Perspective.

" This is what I wish - However, That does not mean that my thinking is best or that I'm doing my BEST thinking at THIS PARTICULAR MOMENT." I do NOT sit AT ALL WELL with this concept. I'd rather have a resolution that says, " This is what I want. I will accept nothing at all else. So, NOW, How Do I make this happen?"

   I am really torn because I'm losing track, clearly of the importance of Delayed Gratification?! I was told, years ago,that God is far more concerned with my holiness and character than my happiness. That means also that it is better to become the type of person who will live well and be a blessing to others for years to come rather than someone who is living what, in his opinion is A GREAT LIFE TODAY.

 Lord, As any intelligent adult I know that having a bright and shiny penny this very second is far less to be desired than working hard and toiling and struggling NOW in order to gain a MILLION dollars. If today isn't all I want it to be , let me see it as a snippet along the way to gaining what I will long enjoy, cherish and celebrate for year upon year at some point in the future!

- Johnny -

No comments:

Post a Comment