Popular Posts

Friday, November 12, 2010

The World Goes on!

 I know that  time continues to tick on no matter what my mood is. I know that whether I'm smiling or creating follds of tears, life still happens. My sulking, whining or telling the world to " Go away because you are not wonderful to me" affects nothing much beyond me!

  Sometimes happiness is created by taking the next right step. The founders of Aa like to remind each other that " Mood follows action". I'm in a pretty downcast "poor, poor pitiful me mood" as I type this. I bet if I listen to what is going on- genuinely and caringly - listen to what is going on in the life/ lives of another/ others- then my life will gain widening and a valuable and helpful perspective!

 I Know that the sun will rise tomorrow and I know my Spirit can rise and shine if I trust in the One who is the True SON shine!

No comments:

Post a Comment