Popular Posts

Saturday, November 20, 2010

I'd love to have ...

A bright and clever person who is sitting nearby and smiling at me as I type this.

A caring she who tells me, " I really love being with you" ,as she gives me a big hug!!!!

An adorable lady who winks at me as she says, " Wow, This Thursday will be our First Thanksgiving together!"

"  Because you respect me and delight me!" be her answer when I ask her why she wants to be around me!

" Johnny, You really are special to me"  said softly to me as she pulls her chair to sit right next to me!

Yet, It is 22:09 on a Saturday night in late November as I sit in a chilly apartment in Alexandria, Va as I type this.

 It is just me, alone, again! I guess it needs to be acceptable, because, like it or NOT, that is simply as it is!

 - Johnny -

No comments:

Post a Comment