Popular Posts

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Today!!!!

T rust - I will allow my best instincts to govern what I say and do. I will live by what I know to moral, right, honorable and trust worthy.

O riginal  -I am truly me and there is no one else truly and exactly like me. I will enjoy that and celebrate that throughout all of this day that I am NOW within!

D ivinity - I am not alone. I am a steward of my life and all that I've been blessed with. God is my source. It is he that allows me to make sense and allows me to make sense of ALL that is!

A lert - I will be seeking to enjoy life as it is. I will seek and search throughout this day to see what its' amazing bounty has for me.

Y earn - I realize that today, while it is where I reside RIGHT now, is not the sum of my life! I have a past and I will have a future! I will seek to make today an energizing base for what is to come.

Praise God that I have today!

No comments:

Post a Comment