Iran! - A nation that thrives on oppression and terror. A nation that preaches that Israel has no right to exist. They are well- known as a source for funding terrorists groups. We also know that Iran is working mightily to become a nuclear power--- any nation that funds and gives logistical support to terrorists and who preaches how much they desire to destroy a nation in their area of the world --is a dangerous one. Is real is a US ally- This means that the US should be actively telling Iran to tone down the rhetoric and stop preaching the " Israel must be destroyed" line- something the Obama Administration seems to be unwilling to do.
One thing that was revealed from the Wiki Leak releases is that Iran is alone- they have no other support. When US diplomats journeyed to talk to Mid- East leaders, they did not want to talk to The US Leaders about the Threat of terrorism. They uniformly asked " When are you going to do something about Iran?", This is what the leaders of Egypt, Saudi Arabia, Syria and Kuwait wanted to know.
It seems to me that we do STILL want to do all we can to convince Iran to join in cooperatively as a part of the family of nations. If they decide on being an International bully we need to remind them what it might be like to take on Israel one on one, without anyone providing anything but lip service and with Israel having the FULL backing of THEIR ally, The United States.
- Johnny -
Popular Posts
-
All things start and all things move forward and come to an end so shall it now be with This Beloved Blog of Mine! The First entry was ty...
-
Adam LaRoche, The First Basemen for The Washington Nationals just MIGHT have made life easier for Principals and Teache...
-
and I've actually thrived here - in GREATER DC.
-
I am only as sick as my secrets! That which I so intensely hide tends to warp and corrupt me. Expressing myself and telling you what I thin...
-
I was in the midst of working- tutoring a nine year old boy when the Earthquake struck,. The room went up and down the lights flickered and...
-
About 2 hours ago, I was at a nearby Supermarket, I noticed a young, athletic-looking man wearing a "Wounded Warrior" T- Shirt. ...
-
My Church held its' annual meeting last night. My Pastor announced that my Church would be doing more in the way of women's minist...
-
However, That does not mean, even on the verge, that waiting isn't appropriate and most necessary.
-
Darn! I must remember that sports do not = life!
-
We are now hearing about what a BRUTAL and Nasty bully New Jersey Governor Chris Christie is. The last two Redskin head coaches and the ...
No comments:
Post a Comment