How much does it cost to - Hold a door open for someone, to make eye contact with someone when you shake his or her hand? How much does it cost you to say "Please" when you ask someone else for something? How much does it to say excuse me when you interrupt someone in conversation?
It costs the speaker of these kindnesses virtually nothing. Yet, The kindness that you endow someone else with by doing so is truly a priceless gift of gentleness and respect!
- Johnny -
Popular Posts
-
All things start and all things move forward and come to an end so shall it now be with This Beloved Blog of Mine! The First entry was ty...
-
Adam LaRoche, The First Basemen for The Washington Nationals just MIGHT have made life easier for Principals and Teache...
-
and I've actually thrived here - in GREATER DC.
-
I am only as sick as my secrets! That which I so intensely hide tends to warp and corrupt me. Expressing myself and telling you what I thin...
-
I was in the midst of working- tutoring a nine year old boy when the Earthquake struck,. The room went up and down the lights flickered and...
-
About 2 hours ago, I was at a nearby Supermarket, I noticed a young, athletic-looking man wearing a "Wounded Warrior" T- Shirt. ...
-
My Church held its' annual meeting last night. My Pastor announced that my Church would be doing more in the way of women's minist...
-
However, That does not mean, even on the verge, that waiting isn't appropriate and most necessary.
-
Darn! I must remember that sports do not = life!
-
We are now hearing about what a BRUTAL and Nasty bully New Jersey Governor Chris Christie is. The last two Redskin head coaches and the ...
No comments:
Post a Comment