I am a writer ( in development), a teacher and A Toastmaster, I love words and language, perhaps too much so, and I use for too many of them when I TRY to make a point. Being brief and being simple and direct just, too often, is NOT Johnny!
I do find that the bravest and most powerful word in our English Language is the Word "NO". It can signify disagreement, that you believe that someone, something or some location or circumstance is unsuitable, incorrect or needs to be better adjusted or prepared. It can serve as a challenge to injustice and wrong doing. It can be a refusal to cooperate, be obedient or be submissive and subservient.
No is both a compact, blunt and very clear.
- Johnny -
Popular Posts
-
All things start and all things move forward and come to an end so shall it now be with This Beloved Blog of Mine! The First entry was ty...
-
Adam LaRoche, The First Basemen for The Washington Nationals just MIGHT have made life easier for Principals and Teache...
-
We are now hearing about what a BRUTAL and Nasty bully New Jersey Governor Chris Christie is. The last two Redskin head coaches and the ...
-
and I've actually thrived here - in GREATER DC.
-
I am only as sick as my secrets! That which I so intensely hide tends to warp and corrupt me. Expressing myself and telling you what I thin...
-
I was in the midst of working- tutoring a nine year old boy when the Earthquake struck,. The room went up and down the lights flickered and...
-
However, That does not mean, even on the verge, that waiting isn't appropriate and most necessary.
-
Darn! I must remember that sports do not = life!
-
the Finish Line .
-
What you do when you are in a situation where you feel strongly about something and really!!! want your way, There are times when you can t...
No comments:
Post a Comment