Some people will stoutly maintain that speaking the truth about a valid issue is, in and of itself, fine. That truth whether dressed up in silk and rainbow colored thread or hurriedly wrapped in burlap and poorly adhesive- taped together is the truth. Thus, It must be listened to, it must be accepted,and it must be heeded.
Others are more governed by a mutant form of aesthetics. Not only must truth be True- correct and and able to be tested for its' validity but it must be attractive and appealing. I CANNOT accept a truth that goes counter to something I passionately believe in. Truth must never offend or create difficulty or hardship for anyone. It can't be allowed to make life more arduous for anyone. Any truth that creates problems, hardship or hurts someone feelings just cannot be taken seriously, it cannot be considered to be a guideline for how people will live and conduct themselves. To expect that to be the case, is cruel, mean and harsh.
Anyone really want truth to have proven itself to be " warm, fuzzy and innocuous" before we can accept it and live by it? To tell you the truth, That idea is TOTALLY offensive to me!
- Johnny -
Popular Posts
-
All things start and all things move forward and come to an end so shall it now be with This Beloved Blog of Mine! The First entry was ty...
-
Adam LaRoche, The First Basemen for The Washington Nationals just MIGHT have made life easier for Principals and Teache...
-
We are now hearing about what a BRUTAL and Nasty bully New Jersey Governor Chris Christie is. The last two Redskin head coaches and the ...
-
and I've actually thrived here - in GREATER DC.
-
I am only as sick as my secrets! That which I so intensely hide tends to warp and corrupt me. Expressing myself and telling you what I thin...
-
I was in the midst of working- tutoring a nine year old boy when the Earthquake struck,. The room went up and down the lights flickered and...
-
However, That does not mean, even on the verge, that waiting isn't appropriate and most necessary.
-
Darn! I must remember that sports do not = life!
-
the Finish Line .
-
What you do when you are in a situation where you feel strongly about something and really!!! want your way, There are times when you can t...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment