Does being seen as formidable, worthy of being respected and worthy of being taken seriously rely upon being able to PROVE !! that you are TOTALLY!!! NOT!!! A!!! WIMP!!! ?
I have struggled with having been bullied a great deal as both as a child and an adult. I am someone who does not like vulgarity, nastiness and belligerence for the sake of being belligerent , confrontational and ornery. I also am not someone who wants to run towards heated situations.
I'd rather be safe, perhaps I tend to be overly focused on being secure and safe! Yet, I do believe it is vital not to yield on things that you believe are true! It is important to be a champion and an advocate for the put-upon and the mistreated, I also believe that is a moral obligation to be a foe of and a thorn in the side of physical, verbal and emotional bullies!
Yet, I do not like physical combat and I do not want to face being struck, So, Is it vital to prove that you are physically tough, imposing and intimidating? If , as a man You are NOT able to do so, Should you expect to be mocked, made a fool of and SO not taken seriously?
- Johnny -
Popular Posts
-
All things start and all things move forward and come to an end so shall it now be with This Beloved Blog of Mine! The First entry was ty...
-
Adam LaRoche, The First Basemen for The Washington Nationals just MIGHT have made life easier for Principals and Teache...
-
We are now hearing about what a BRUTAL and Nasty bully New Jersey Governor Chris Christie is. The last two Redskin head coaches and the ...
-
and I've actually thrived here - in GREATER DC.
-
I am only as sick as my secrets! That which I so intensely hide tends to warp and corrupt me. Expressing myself and telling you what I thin...
-
I was in the midst of working- tutoring a nine year old boy when the Earthquake struck,. The room went up and down the lights flickered and...
-
However, That does not mean, even on the verge, that waiting isn't appropriate and most necessary.
-
Darn! I must remember that sports do not = life!
-
the Finish Line .
-
What you do when you are in a situation where you feel strongly about something and really!!! want your way, There are times when you can t...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment