is an expression of how I live out my hopes and how I struggle to not give into my selfishness and vanity!
is a declaration of what I can do not merely what others grant than I can do or are willing to permit me to do.
is not free.A High prices were paid ny many noble souls to obtain it. I need to live in a way that demonstrates that I KNOW this to be true!
is a matter of love- you must love others to want them to enjoy freedom!
is very American. I'm STILL naive ENOUGH to still MAINTAIS that ours remains The Lond of the Free and The Home of the Brave!
- Johnny -
Popular Posts
-
All things start and all things move forward and come to an end so shall it now be with This Beloved Blog of Mine! The First entry was ty...
-
Adam LaRoche, The First Basemen for The Washington Nationals just MIGHT have made life easier for Principals and Teache...
-
We are now hearing about what a BRUTAL and Nasty bully New Jersey Governor Chris Christie is. The last two Redskin head coaches and the ...
-
and I've actually thrived here - in GREATER DC.
-
I am only as sick as my secrets! That which I so intensely hide tends to warp and corrupt me. Expressing myself and telling you what I thin...
-
I was in the midst of working- tutoring a nine year old boy when the Earthquake struck,. The room went up and down the lights flickered and...
-
However, That does not mean, even on the verge, that waiting isn't appropriate and most necessary.
-
Darn! I must remember that sports do not = life!
-
the Finish Line .
-
What you do when you are in a situation where you feel strongly about something and really!!! want your way, There are times when you can t...
No comments:
Post a Comment