After a long season of celebrating, feasting and gift giving, Does a 2 day change of pace matter? As I type this it is a few minutes before 6 Am just outside of Washington DC!
The usual AM drive radio show that I listen to will not be heard again until Monday morning arrives. A very light dusting of snow makes me wonder whether a Toastmaster meeting that I planned to go to will be held at all! I will plan to go to it unless I hear otherwise!
I do know that schedules matter, As someone who CURRENTLY lives on SSIand SSDI, I'm not rushing to work on a dependable basis. It would be easy, for nearly any reason to stay just where I am. It would also be easy for the loneliness and isolation that I say I battle against to grow into much stronger and far more implacable a foe!
So, The 5-2 divide that structure that dominates each year is an important demarcation line and one that as the sunlight and moonlight , that I appreciate having to steer the voyages of my life!
- Johnny -
Popular Posts
-
All things start and all things move forward and come to an end so shall it now be with This Beloved Blog of Mine! The First entry was ty...
-
Adam LaRoche, The First Basemen for The Washington Nationals just MIGHT have made life easier for Principals and Teache...
-
We are now hearing about what a BRUTAL and Nasty bully New Jersey Governor Chris Christie is. The last two Redskin head coaches and the ...
-
and I've actually thrived here - in GREATER DC.
-
I am only as sick as my secrets! That which I so intensely hide tends to warp and corrupt me. Expressing myself and telling you what I thin...
-
I was in the midst of working- tutoring a nine year old boy when the Earthquake struck,. The room went up and down the lights flickered and...
-
However, That does not mean, even on the verge, that waiting isn't appropriate and most necessary.
-
Darn! I must remember that sports do not = life!
-
the Finish Line .
-
What you do when you are in a situation where you feel strongly about something and really!!! want your way, There are times when you can t...
No comments:
Post a Comment