I, who like great celebrations!!!!!, really enjoyed THIS!!! Sunday. My birthday is now past- The 16th - but I was pleasantly ambushed at church today! A law enforcement backround husband and wife - He- a Sheriiff's Deputy and She -Retired Secret Service and their 3 children brought red, white and blue Dunkin' Doughnuts Cup Cakes to fete me !
The two oldest children , both girls, picked out a Superman Birthday Balloon for me. The Younger of the 2, a 12 year old pinned the balloon, to the heavy pullover shirt that I wore today. I can be very thin-skinned and HYPER!- SELF Concious but today- not. She told me that I need to "wear that balloon all day long" and I proudly complied!
I enjoyed as great lunch and I actually hang out with a group of people at an Arlington Institution- a Place Called the Carpool. A Former auto dealership converted into a pool hall and a Sports Bar! That also helped to view today into a true festival of all-out fun for me! Being at home all of Sunday afternoon whether on the 'puter or taking naps does not add to anyone's skills in the arenas of winning friends and influencing people!
I do feel very alone at times, as if there is one inhabitant of our blue-green Planet Earth- moi! I guess I think have a happy, fun , exciting and in love with life significant other is a right of living in THE USA! Yet, I am learning that enjoying of life by appreciating who you are and how you respond to people as I OBSERVE and STUDY how they respond to me is vital, I have discovered, to being comfortable and poised in many and various situation. I also am SLOWLY getting that life isn't designed to fulfill my demands!
Today was just a fun, enjoyable and positive day! I'm actually going to spend a Thanksgiving Day for the First time in 4 years with someone other than my usual Thanksgiving Trio- Me, Myself and I ! I am MAJORLY looking forward to Thursday!
Popular Posts
-
All things start and all things move forward and come to an end so shall it now be with This Beloved Blog of Mine! The First entry was ty...
-
Adam LaRoche, The First Basemen for The Washington Nationals just MIGHT have made life easier for Principals and Teache...
-
We are now hearing about what a BRUTAL and Nasty bully New Jersey Governor Chris Christie is. The last two Redskin head coaches and the ...
-
and I've actually thrived here - in GREATER DC.
-
I am only as sick as my secrets! That which I so intensely hide tends to warp and corrupt me. Expressing myself and telling you what I thin...
-
I was in the midst of working- tutoring a nine year old boy when the Earthquake struck,. The room went up and down the lights flickered and...
-
However, That does not mean, even on the verge, that waiting isn't appropriate and most necessary.
-
Darn! I must remember that sports do not = life!
-
the Finish Line .
-
What you do when you are in a situation where you feel strongly about something and really!!! want your way, There are times when you can t...
No comments:
Post a Comment