I know that time continues to tick on no matter what my mood is. I know that whether I'm smiling or creating follds of tears, life still happens. My sulking, whining or telling the world to " Go away because you are not wonderful to me" affects nothing much beyond me!
Sometimes happiness is created by taking the next right step. The founders of Aa like to remind each other that " Mood follows action". I'm in a pretty downcast "poor, poor pitiful me mood" as I type this. I bet if I listen to what is going on- genuinely and caringly - listen to what is going on in the life/ lives of another/ others- then my life will gain widening and a valuable and helpful perspective!
I Know that the sun will rise tomorrow and I know my Spirit can rise and shine if I trust in the One who is the True SON shine!
Popular Posts
-
All things start and all things move forward and come to an end so shall it now be with This Beloved Blog of Mine! The First entry was ty...
-
Adam LaRoche, The First Basemen for The Washington Nationals just MIGHT have made life easier for Principals and Teache...
-
We are now hearing about what a BRUTAL and Nasty bully New Jersey Governor Chris Christie is. The last two Redskin head coaches and the ...
-
and I've actually thrived here - in GREATER DC.
-
I am only as sick as my secrets! That which I so intensely hide tends to warp and corrupt me. Expressing myself and telling you what I thin...
-
I was in the midst of working- tutoring a nine year old boy when the Earthquake struck,. The room went up and down the lights flickered and...
-
However, That does not mean, even on the verge, that waiting isn't appropriate and most necessary.
-
Darn! I must remember that sports do not = life!
-
the Finish Line .
-
What you do when you are in a situation where you feel strongly about something and really!!! want your way, There are times when you can t...
No comments:
Post a Comment