I will smile today. I will say a kind word to the very first person that I see! I will meet with other Toastmaster Leaders in District 27 and help to continue to make plans for a two day conference that will be held on November 12th and 13th. I will continue to work on finishing the 700 plus page novel I borrowed from a Fairfax County Library.
Not a greatly exciting or dramatically splendid day but this is what I anticipate my day will be about. Of Course, I also NEVER know in advance what surprises I might find as I go through the day! Yet, If I decide to invest positively and others and promise to do my best, I know that there is a tremendous opportunity for me to have a day that will make a positive and possibly marvelous difference!
- Johnny -
Popular Posts
-
All things start and all things move forward and come to an end so shall it now be with This Beloved Blog of Mine! The First entry was ty...
-
Adam LaRoche, The First Basemen for The Washington Nationals just MIGHT have made life easier for Principals and Teache...
-
We are now hearing about what a BRUTAL and Nasty bully New Jersey Governor Chris Christie is. The last two Redskin head coaches and the ...
-
and I've actually thrived here - in GREATER DC.
-
I am only as sick as my secrets! That which I so intensely hide tends to warp and corrupt me. Expressing myself and telling you what I thin...
-
I was in the midst of working- tutoring a nine year old boy when the Earthquake struck,. The room went up and down the lights flickered and...
-
However, That does not mean, even on the verge, that waiting isn't appropriate and most necessary.
-
Darn! I must remember that sports do not = life!
-
the Finish Line .
-
What you do when you are in a situation where you feel strongly about something and really!!! want your way, There are times when you can t...
No comments:
Post a Comment