Why do some people assume that venom, snarling and offense make their opinions more powerful and convincing? That saying things that are slanderous and obnoxious to those who disagree with them gives them moral authority! It makes no sense to me, not at all! Yet, Some people think that this is a way to be tough, resolute and formidable.
The Women of The View must think that scowling, being vulgar and sounding childishly and brattily petulant send their ratings soaring! I really do not want to think that this is just how this ladies normally are! Yet, When people allow themselves to come across that way again and again, it does make you wonder!
I am a big believer in the joy of stimulating and productive argument. I guess not all people are. I was told that " A Gentle Word turns away wrath!", I guess not everyone has been taught that this is a valuable concept!
- Johnny -
Popular Posts
-
All things start and all things move forward and come to an end so shall it now be with This Beloved Blog of Mine! The First entry was ty...
-
Adam LaRoche, The First Basemen for The Washington Nationals just MIGHT have made life easier for Principals and Teache...
-
We are now hearing about what a BRUTAL and Nasty bully New Jersey Governor Chris Christie is. The last two Redskin head coaches and the ...
-
and I've actually thrived here - in GREATER DC.
-
I am only as sick as my secrets! That which I so intensely hide tends to warp and corrupt me. Expressing myself and telling you what I thin...
-
I was in the midst of working- tutoring a nine year old boy when the Earthquake struck,. The room went up and down the lights flickered and...
-
However, That does not mean, even on the verge, that waiting isn't appropriate and most necessary.
-
Darn! I must remember that sports do not = life!
-
the Finish Line .
-
What you do when you are in a situation where you feel strongly about something and really!!! want your way, There are times when you can t...
No comments:
Post a Comment