A challenge to all of us- I know that most of us are likely to buy fewer presents during THIS holiday season and thus fewer people will receive presents from me. That saddens me, I'd like to give more - I ABSOLUTELY WOULD-but I also do not see that anyone gains by me having a negative balance in my checking account.
What I think I will do this tear is take more time and effort that to purchase gifts that will truly delight and please the ones who I present these gifts to! Sometimes we do need to be more thoughtful and intentional in what we do to insure that our efforts will bring about the maximum possible joy.
- Johnny-
Popular Posts
-
All things start and all things move forward and come to an end so shall it now be with This Beloved Blog of Mine! The First entry was ty...
-
Adam LaRoche, The First Basemen for The Washington Nationals just MIGHT have made life easier for Principals and Teache...
-
We are now hearing about what a BRUTAL and Nasty bully New Jersey Governor Chris Christie is. The last two Redskin head coaches and the ...
-
and I've actually thrived here - in GREATER DC.
-
I am only as sick as my secrets! That which I so intensely hide tends to warp and corrupt me. Expressing myself and telling you what I thin...
-
I was in the midst of working- tutoring a nine year old boy when the Earthquake struck,. The room went up and down the lights flickered and...
-
However, That does not mean, even on the verge, that waiting isn't appropriate and most necessary.
-
Darn! I must remember that sports do not = life!
-
the Finish Line .
-
What you do when you are in a situation where you feel strongly about something and really!!! want your way, There are times when you can t...
No comments:
Post a Comment