There is no time of the year, season , event or moments that can claim "great insurance ", conditions of life are very much like the weather in flux and changing.
Tuesday, This Tuesday, is my 56th Birthday. I've been troubled a bit by blurred vision in my right eye and my blood pressure is rather up! I'd like to say and my anxiety and depression have conspired to charge me up to think this is simply " an acceptable time for all of this!". Is there a guide for an acceptable time of the year for such situations!
Life happens to us all- but people in all conditions and situations- allow themselves joy, a smile and moments of happiness. i can allow that to be how I will treat November 16th- no matter what!
- Johnny -
Popular Posts
-
All things start and all things move forward and come to an end so shall it now be with This Beloved Blog of Mine! The First entry was ty...
-
Adam LaRoche, The First Basemen for The Washington Nationals just MIGHT have made life easier for Principals and Teache...
-
We are now hearing about what a BRUTAL and Nasty bully New Jersey Governor Chris Christie is. The last two Redskin head coaches and the ...
-
and I've actually thrived here - in GREATER DC.
-
I am only as sick as my secrets! That which I so intensely hide tends to warp and corrupt me. Expressing myself and telling you what I thin...
-
I was in the midst of working- tutoring a nine year old boy when the Earthquake struck,. The room went up and down the lights flickered and...
-
However, That does not mean, even on the verge, that waiting isn't appropriate and most necessary.
-
Darn! I must remember that sports do not = life!
-
the Finish Line .
-
What you do when you are in a situation where you feel strongly about something and really!!! want your way, There are times when you can t...
No comments:
Post a Comment