A school teacher Friend of mine said this after church today, " There are still 19 School Days until I get to Winter Break! I want it here now!"
It seems that he will likely see tomorrow as a speed bump, slowing down his progress to where he wants to be at this instance.Yet, Days that we see as a problem, a drain and an interference in the way we want things to be is not likely a day that we will work to make as good as it can possibly be.
Therefore ask yourself this, "What will tomorrow tomorrow be like if it is seen as a problem to get beyond rather than a period of time to appreciate and value"?
- Johnny -
Popular Posts
-
All things start and all things move forward and come to an end so shall it now be with This Beloved Blog of Mine! The First entry was ty...
-
Adam LaRoche, The First Basemen for The Washington Nationals just MIGHT have made life easier for Principals and Teache...
-
We are now hearing about what a BRUTAL and Nasty bully New Jersey Governor Chris Christie is. The last two Redskin head coaches and the ...
-
and I've actually thrived here - in GREATER DC.
-
I am only as sick as my secrets! That which I so intensely hide tends to warp and corrupt me. Expressing myself and telling you what I thin...
-
I was in the midst of working- tutoring a nine year old boy when the Earthquake struck,. The room went up and down the lights flickered and...
-
However, That does not mean, even on the verge, that waiting isn't appropriate and most necessary.
-
Darn! I must remember that sports do not = life!
-
the Finish Line .
-
What you do when you are in a situation where you feel strongly about something and really!!! want your way, There are times when you can t...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment