The Mastermind of 9/ 11! The man who submitted a guilty plea at Guantanamo and asked for the death penalty! The Obama Administration declared that the proceedings at Guantanamo were immoral and compared them to the Gulags!
The Attorney General, Eric Holder. at the end of last year said that Mr. Mohammed would be tried in a FederalCourt in Southern Manhattan. That decision was with drawn when leading New York Politicians of all parties told the administration " Absolutely not!"
We have been told that Guantanamo or any TYPE of Military TRIBUNAL is NOT acceptable. So, What do we do now. The WhiteHouse is now saying that " any decision on the fate and disposition of Khalid Sheik Mohammed will come from the NEXT President"!
So, If it is possible that no decision will prove to be acceptable, That the best, but perhaps still flawed answer,would have been to execute The Sheik years ago!
Popular Posts
-
All things start and all things move forward and come to an end so shall it now be with This Beloved Blog of Mine! The First entry was ty...
-
Adam LaRoche, The First Basemen for The Washington Nationals just MIGHT have made life easier for Principals and Teache...
-
We are now hearing about what a BRUTAL and Nasty bully New Jersey Governor Chris Christie is. The last two Redskin head coaches and the ...
-
and I've actually thrived here - in GREATER DC.
-
I am only as sick as my secrets! That which I so intensely hide tends to warp and corrupt me. Expressing myself and telling you what I thin...
-
I was in the midst of working- tutoring a nine year old boy when the Earthquake struck,. The room went up and down the lights flickered and...
-
However, That does not mean, even on the verge, that waiting isn't appropriate and most necessary.
-
Darn! I must remember that sports do not = life!
-
the Finish Line .
-
What you do when you are in a situation where you feel strongly about something and really!!! want your way, There are times when you can t...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment