I liked being a teacher , but I found that personal issues that I spent far too long to properly deal with, shipwrecked that. I learned the lesson that delaying and avoiding can do great harm to an individual.
I am now tutoring 3 boys. I find that I'm skilled in analyzing what a student needs and coming up with innovative and fun strategies that those I tutor seem to enjoy and that help them become more academically confident and proficient.
For years, I maintained that I could only work in rigid and self-protective ways that make life easier for me. I'm learning that I can do much better if I'm creative, flexible and willing to adjust myself to the need and the situation of THE MOMENT.
Even 6 months ago, I did not believe that I could function well operating in this manner! Yet, When you are willing to be flexible and truly yourself trusting that no matter what you can perform well as you give yourself a chance to do so then - you gain access to people and places and opportunities and options that you could, previously could scarcely imagine could exist!
Maybe, Just Maybe, My life can become more "E Ticket"!
Popular Posts
-
All things start and all things move forward and come to an end so shall it now be with This Beloved Blog of Mine! The First entry was ty...
-
Adam LaRoche, The First Basemen for The Washington Nationals just MIGHT have made life easier for Principals and Teache...
-
We are now hearing about what a BRUTAL and Nasty bully New Jersey Governor Chris Christie is. The last two Redskin head coaches and the ...
-
and I've actually thrived here - in GREATER DC.
-
I am only as sick as my secrets! That which I so intensely hide tends to warp and corrupt me. Expressing myself and telling you what I thin...
-
I was in the midst of working- tutoring a nine year old boy when the Earthquake struck,. The room went up and down the lights flickered and...
-
However, That does not mean, even on the verge, that waiting isn't appropriate and most necessary.
-
Darn! I must remember that sports do not = life!
-
the Finish Line .
-
What you do when you are in a situation where you feel strongly about something and really!!! want your way, There are times when you can t...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment