you've acted wastefully, run amok and acted wastefully and irresponsibly! Or, You can be drained and exhausted because you were involved in doing something that you believed was highly important and could be most valuable to others, so you kept at it, until you completed it at lomg last!
In both cases, You are drained at the end of THIS long day. However, In one case you know that nothing truly worthwjile was gained from what you did and in the other, You know that you labored to bless others and that you will profit from your efforts.
Yes, Why you do what you do DOES INDEED MATTER!
Popular Posts
-
All things start and all things move forward and come to an end so shall it now be with This Beloved Blog of Mine! The First entry was ty...
-
Adam LaRoche, The First Basemen for The Washington Nationals just MIGHT have made life easier for Principals and Teache...
-
We are now hearing about what a BRUTAL and Nasty bully New Jersey Governor Chris Christie is. The last two Redskin head coaches and the ...
-
and I've actually thrived here - in GREATER DC.
-
I am only as sick as my secrets! That which I so intensely hide tends to warp and corrupt me. Expressing myself and telling you what I thin...
-
I was in the midst of working- tutoring a nine year old boy when the Earthquake struck,. The room went up and down the lights flickered and...
-
However, That does not mean, even on the verge, that waiting isn't appropriate and most necessary.
-
Darn! I must remember that sports do not = life!
-
the Finish Line .
-
What you do when you are in a situation where you feel strongly about something and really!!! want your way, There are times when you can t...
No comments:
Post a Comment