Those are two idea that I often reflect upon.Grace can be best defined as favor or goodwill as well as mercy, clemency and pardon.Accountability is definable as able to be held responsible and liable for someone or something, answerable and able to explain.
Grace means being set free and being absolved, being treated as if I'd never created a problem , made a mistake or acted foolishly and or recklessly. Accountability is admitting that you are at fault and that you owe a debt- financial, moral, ethical and legal- and that you must pay a price for your actions.
They are seemingly opposites but they are both vital values and our society would be poorer and unmanageable if either disappeared. So, How do you deal with the tension that is created between these two concepts?
Popular Posts
-
All things start and all things move forward and come to an end so shall it now be with This Beloved Blog of Mine! The First entry was ty...
-
Adam LaRoche, The First Basemen for The Washington Nationals just MIGHT have made life easier for Principals and Teache...
-
We are now hearing about what a BRUTAL and Nasty bully New Jersey Governor Chris Christie is. The last two Redskin head coaches and the ...
-
and I've actually thrived here - in GREATER DC.
-
I am only as sick as my secrets! That which I so intensely hide tends to warp and corrupt me. Expressing myself and telling you what I thin...
-
I was in the midst of working- tutoring a nine year old boy when the Earthquake struck,. The room went up and down the lights flickered and...
-
However, That does not mean, even on the verge, that waiting isn't appropriate and most necessary.
-
Darn! I must remember that sports do not = life!
-
the Finish Line .
-
What you do when you are in a situation where you feel strongly about something and really!!! want your way, There are times when you can t...
No comments:
Post a Comment