There are problems from loving History and having been, once upon a time, a History Teacher.You note every landmark.
I wondered if I'd be able to write a year's worth of entries in a calendar year when I first started this last October 4th. Now, in 9 days over 10 months , I am writing the 500Th Entry.
No great thoughts today. I won a ribbon today as The Best Speaker at A Toastmaster Meeting earlier Today. I felt I stumbled through the speech and did not do my very best. Yet, I won. I guess that I'm seeing that trying over and over to do the next right things can still allow you to gain and profit even when you are not, in your own opinion, doing your best at THAT moment.
As Mister Spock might opine, "Fascinating".
Popular Posts
-
All things start and all things move forward and come to an end so shall it now be with This Beloved Blog of Mine! The First entry was ty...
-
Adam LaRoche, The First Basemen for The Washington Nationals just MIGHT have made life easier for Principals and Teache...
-
We are now hearing about what a BRUTAL and Nasty bully New Jersey Governor Chris Christie is. The last two Redskin head coaches and the ...
-
and I've actually thrived here - in GREATER DC.
-
I am only as sick as my secrets! That which I so intensely hide tends to warp and corrupt me. Expressing myself and telling you what I thin...
-
I was in the midst of working- tutoring a nine year old boy when the Earthquake struck,. The room went up and down the lights flickered and...
-
However, That does not mean, even on the verge, that waiting isn't appropriate and most necessary.
-
Darn! I must remember that sports do not = life!
-
the Finish Line .
-
What you do when you are in a situation where you feel strongly about something and really!!! want your way, There are times when you can t...
No comments:
Post a Comment