" Do or No Do, There is no such thing as try!" I know that I spend a lot of my day convincing myself to get into action or trying to convince myself that what I am preparing myself to do will be worthwhile, that I will be successful in my effort and that what I do will bless others and will be appreciated by them.
This means a lot of my day is wasteful. The trying means that I spend a lot of time convincing myself to act and far too little time achieving. I also am clearly not willing to work with others and be a part of a team- knowing that being committed to do MY part adds to the quality of the whole.I also am far too involved in being a perpetual people pleaser.
This week, I'm going to focus on getting into action and not worry about "trying".
- Johnny -
Popular Posts
-
All things start and all things move forward and come to an end so shall it now be with This Beloved Blog of Mine! The First entry was ty...
-
Adam LaRoche, The First Basemen for The Washington Nationals just MIGHT have made life easier for Principals and Teache...
-
We are now hearing about what a BRUTAL and Nasty bully New Jersey Governor Chris Christie is. The last two Redskin head coaches and the ...
-
and I've actually thrived here - in GREATER DC.
-
I am only as sick as my secrets! That which I so intensely hide tends to warp and corrupt me. Expressing myself and telling you what I thin...
-
I was in the midst of working- tutoring a nine year old boy when the Earthquake struck,. The room went up and down the lights flickered and...
-
However, That does not mean, even on the verge, that waiting isn't appropriate and most necessary.
-
Darn! I must remember that sports do not = life!
-
the Finish Line .
-
What you do when you are in a situation where you feel strongly about something and really!!! want your way, There are times when you can t...
No comments:
Post a Comment