That, to me is an absurd term of political posturing. It is one thing to say that those who disagree with me politically are misinformed, naive and impractical- that they do not see things as they TRULy and practically are.
I will at some point , here on my blog ask to people really think about or learn anyhing about the people that they vote for- but that time has not YET arrived.
However, back to my primary point, Does any one really believe that we elect people to run a government based on THIEVERY. The term Kleptocrat is being bandied around a good bit currently. I strongly disagree with how you govern America is quite different from saying I Know that you are dishonest and untrustworthy and you plan to govern by stealing is quite another thing. Unless you can prove it, Please do not say it or write it!
- Johnny -
Popular Posts
-
All things start and all things move forward and come to an end so shall it now be with This Beloved Blog of Mine! The First entry was ty...
-
Adam LaRoche, The First Basemen for The Washington Nationals just MIGHT have made life easier for Principals and Teache...
-
We are now hearing about what a BRUTAL and Nasty bully New Jersey Governor Chris Christie is. The last two Redskin head coaches and the ...
-
and I've actually thrived here - in GREATER DC.
-
I am only as sick as my secrets! That which I so intensely hide tends to warp and corrupt me. Expressing myself and telling you what I thin...
-
I was in the midst of working- tutoring a nine year old boy when the Earthquake struck,. The room went up and down the lights flickered and...
-
However, That does not mean, even on the verge, that waiting isn't appropriate and most necessary.
-
Darn! I must remember that sports do not = life!
-
the Finish Line .
-
What you do when you are in a situation where you feel strongly about something and really!!! want your way, There are times when you can t...
No comments:
Post a Comment