While it is still MOST!!!!!frustrating that hours of reading, research and typing turned out to be in VAIN when it all blinked out on me just 5 minutes away from completing it, The second effort at writing it is now under way.
By Personality, I really IMMENSELY prefer and desire to do things well and do them O!N!C!E and ONLY once, I'm acknowlwding that doing so this way would allow something of quality not to come into being.
So, While I truly do DISLIKE that I'm doing this, I've concluded that it is better todo this than not to do this and whine and sulk over it !
- Johnny -
Popular Posts
-
All things start and all things move forward and come to an end so shall it now be with This Beloved Blog of Mine! The First entry was ty...
-
Adam LaRoche, The First Basemen for The Washington Nationals just MIGHT have made life easier for Principals and Teache...
-
We are now hearing about what a BRUTAL and Nasty bully New Jersey Governor Chris Christie is. The last two Redskin head coaches and the ...
-
and I've actually thrived here - in GREATER DC.
-
I am only as sick as my secrets! That which I so intensely hide tends to warp and corrupt me. Expressing myself and telling you what I thin...
-
I was in the midst of working- tutoring a nine year old boy when the Earthquake struck,. The room went up and down the lights flickered and...
-
However, That does not mean, even on the verge, that waiting isn't appropriate and most necessary.
-
Darn! I must remember that sports do not = life!
-
the Finish Line .
-
What you do when you are in a situation where you feel strongly about something and really!!! want your way, There are times when you can t...
No comments:
Post a Comment