I was riding on a Metro Bus in Arlington, Va and I road on a bus with a loud-mouth, vulgar, vile and wretched woman who obviously was in capable of behaving as a civilized human being. She threatened the safety of the person that she was speaking to and his entire family.
In a civilized area, This woman would have been told to desist her carrying on immediately. This woman would have been removed from the bus on turned over to the police for Disturbing The Peace and for making terroristic threats.
The Fact that she was able to go on about her day after acting that way says nothing positive about the Greater DC Suburbs. Y!!!!U!!!C!!!K!!!
Popular Posts
-
All things start and all things move forward and come to an end so shall it now be with This Beloved Blog of Mine! The First entry was ty...
-
Adam LaRoche, The First Basemen for The Washington Nationals just MIGHT have made life easier for Principals and Teache...
-
We are now hearing about what a BRUTAL and Nasty bully New Jersey Governor Chris Christie is. The last two Redskin head coaches and the ...
-
and I've actually thrived here - in GREATER DC.
-
I am only as sick as my secrets! That which I so intensely hide tends to warp and corrupt me. Expressing myself and telling you what I thin...
-
I was in the midst of working- tutoring a nine year old boy when the Earthquake struck,. The room went up and down the lights flickered and...
-
However, That does not mean, even on the verge, that waiting isn't appropriate and most necessary.
-
Darn! I must remember that sports do not = life!
-
the Finish Line .
-
What you do when you are in a situation where you feel strongly about something and really!!! want your way, There are times when you can t...
No comments:
Post a Comment