Some Christian are just too rigid, too set in their ways and are only able to see God within the confines of very narrow blinders. How much is The God of such people limited, stilted and lacking in vitaliy, purposefulness, eminence and power?
Every one who worships God worships a limited God and a created construct! God is real- He is all that He is- unlimited and unimaginable, truly impossible to adequately and suitably portray.
I attended a service tonight of Frontline. A Monday Night Ministry sponsored by The McLean Bible Church. It was a service largely conducted for 20 somethings. I'm 56 and enjoyed it. God seems to be asking me , of late, to keep, being willing to enjoy Him as He shows Himself in varied setting and circumstances.
A limitless and All- Creative God will never be limited in how He chooses to present and reveal Himself!
Popular Posts
-
All things start and all things move forward and come to an end so shall it now be with This Beloved Blog of Mine! The First entry was ty...
-
Adam LaRoche, The First Basemen for The Washington Nationals just MIGHT have made life easier for Principals and Teache...
-
We are now hearing about what a BRUTAL and Nasty bully New Jersey Governor Chris Christie is. The last two Redskin head coaches and the ...
-
and I've actually thrived here - in GREATER DC.
-
I am only as sick as my secrets! That which I so intensely hide tends to warp and corrupt me. Expressing myself and telling you what I thin...
-
I was in the midst of working- tutoring a nine year old boy when the Earthquake struck,. The room went up and down the lights flickered and...
-
However, That does not mean, even on the verge, that waiting isn't appropriate and most necessary.
-
Darn! I must remember that sports do not = life!
-
the Finish Line .
-
What you do when you are in a situation where you feel strongly about something and really!!! want your way, There are times when you can t...
No comments:
Post a Comment