There was once a time in Our US of A where people considered maintaining The " Public Peace" was considered a valuable thing to do and in the best interests of all concerned.
Once upon there was a widely enforced law known as " Disturbing The Peace". This covered unlawful assembly that is viewed as disturbing the public tranquility . Complaints about noise levels in a neighborhood or in an apartment building would also be covered, traditionally, by disturbing the peace provisions. These laws can also be used to cover disruptions of the proper order or creating an irritation, Challenging people to fight or using foul language to provoke a fight can also be seen as a violation.
Not having to listen to course and loud conversations and arguments when I'm on a walk, stopping at Mc Donalds for a brief meal or riding on as bus would be much to my liking. Having being outside and out in around in calmer and more genteel settings I think would be a great boon to all of us.
Do we really have a better world due to those laws being rarely enforced?
Popular Posts
-
All things start and all things move forward and come to an end so shall it now be with This Beloved Blog of Mine! The First entry was ty...
-
Adam LaRoche, The First Basemen for The Washington Nationals just MIGHT have made life easier for Principals and Teache...
-
We are now hearing about what a BRUTAL and Nasty bully New Jersey Governor Chris Christie is. The last two Redskin head coaches and the ...
-
and I've actually thrived here - in GREATER DC.
-
I am only as sick as my secrets! That which I so intensely hide tends to warp and corrupt me. Expressing myself and telling you what I thin...
-
I was in the midst of working- tutoring a nine year old boy when the Earthquake struck,. The room went up and down the lights flickered and...
-
However, That does not mean, even on the verge, that waiting isn't appropriate and most necessary.
-
Darn! I must remember that sports do not = life!
-
the Finish Line .
-
What you do when you are in a situation where you feel strongly about something and really!!! want your way, There are times when you can t...
No comments:
Post a Comment