Walking more blocks that you planned, getting inadequate instructions from Public Transportation websites, being drenched in perspiration before a crucial meeting. The kind of a day that makes you want to get angry with the Universe and scream out that I'm being treated FAR WORSE than I deserve.
Yet, In spite of this, I kept walking and perspiring. I finally got to a restaurant where I could make a telephone call- my cell phone did not cooperate.
I pressed on- in spite of- and now am the tutor of 2 boys in Annandale. That is good but it all came close to crushing me in futility and frustration.
What keep you going when it seems like you are wrestling with a tough, uncooperative and unfriendly day ?
Popular Posts
-
All things start and all things move forward and come to an end so shall it now be with This Beloved Blog of Mine! The First entry was ty...
-
Adam LaRoche, The First Basemen for The Washington Nationals just MIGHT have made life easier for Principals and Teache...
-
We are now hearing about what a BRUTAL and Nasty bully New Jersey Governor Chris Christie is. The last two Redskin head coaches and the ...
-
and I've actually thrived here - in GREATER DC.
-
I am only as sick as my secrets! That which I so intensely hide tends to warp and corrupt me. Expressing myself and telling you what I thin...
-
I was in the midst of working- tutoring a nine year old boy when the Earthquake struck,. The room went up and down the lights flickered and...
-
However, That does not mean, even on the verge, that waiting isn't appropriate and most necessary.
-
Darn! I must remember that sports do not = life!
-
the Finish Line .
-
What you do when you are in a situation where you feel strongly about something and really!!! want your way, There are times when you can t...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment