why do we so often run our lives by the engine of our attitudes! Why do we decide whether we are kind or curt- in fact publically unkind and cruel towards others- because of the attitude that we have toward that other
person.
It twists us into people who, in our better moments, that we really do NOT wish to be- people we strongly regret portraying ourselves as! Some will say life is too short and sometime " I simply feel as I feel and react and respond as I react and respond."
Then, We are inclined to say that people " misread us or misunderstand us". While the way someone sees us at any ONE given moment may not be the way we ALWAYS behave- may NOT be us at our best- it is the snapshot they have of us. It is the impression we give provide to them. If he or she only meet us once, It just might be THE impression they have of us- the idea they have of WHO we are for THE REST of their LIFE!
So, There does seem to be value in challenging and controlling our attitudes!
- Johnny -
Popular Posts
-
All things start and all things move forward and come to an end so shall it now be with This Beloved Blog of Mine! The First entry was ty...
-
Adam LaRoche, The First Basemen for The Washington Nationals just MIGHT have made life easier for Principals and Teache...
-
We are now hearing about what a BRUTAL and Nasty bully New Jersey Governor Chris Christie is. The last two Redskin head coaches and the ...
-
and I've actually thrived here - in GREATER DC.
-
I am only as sick as my secrets! That which I so intensely hide tends to warp and corrupt me. Expressing myself and telling you what I thin...
-
I was in the midst of working- tutoring a nine year old boy when the Earthquake struck,. The room went up and down the lights flickered and...
-
However, That does not mean, even on the verge, that waiting isn't appropriate and most necessary.
-
Darn! I must remember that sports do not = life!
-
the Finish Line .
-
What you do when you are in a situation where you feel strongly about something and really!!! want your way, There are times when you can t...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment