Just yesterday, Wednesday, August 3rd, I was again on a Metrobus- A truly Purgatory-like experience and heard yet another conversation that an INTELLIGENT person should be aware should not be conducted publicly among a group of strangers!
This " gentleman" was discussing a court matter and seemed to be declaring that his excellent attorney had made him look better in court that her actually was. I heard " Yes , She is right but she's not able to prove it and the judge dismissed it" Then, He went on to state, " I can make her look bad but I won't if she is willing to drop the whole case". This was being said at a volume impossible to ignore. The person on the other end was just as loud " But you know what the right thing is- Don't go with what you can get away Do what you know is right"
Yet, Again on what seems to be a continuing to be exposed to a Public Transit Soap Opera' The Lives of The Lowlifes". You would think that families, counselors or perhaps teachers would tell people that this is a vile and rather disturbing way to live your life.
If you are looking to move to The Greater Washington DC Area, Here is another reason to decide NOT to do so!
Popular Posts
-
All things start and all things move forward and come to an end so shall it now be with This Beloved Blog of Mine! The First entry was ty...
-
Adam LaRoche, The First Basemen for The Washington Nationals just MIGHT have made life easier for Principals and Teache...
-
We are now hearing about what a BRUTAL and Nasty bully New Jersey Governor Chris Christie is. The last two Redskin head coaches and the ...
-
and I've actually thrived here - in GREATER DC.
-
I am only as sick as my secrets! That which I so intensely hide tends to warp and corrupt me. Expressing myself and telling you what I thin...
-
I was in the midst of working- tutoring a nine year old boy when the Earthquake struck,. The room went up and down the lights flickered and...
-
However, That does not mean, even on the verge, that waiting isn't appropriate and most necessary.
-
Darn! I must remember that sports do not = life!
-
the Finish Line .
-
What you do when you are in a situation where you feel strongly about something and really!!! want your way, There are times when you can t...
No comments:
Post a Comment