people love a winner. When a team looks like they are heading for a championship, people are quick to jump on the BAND WAGON and declare that " I !!! AM!!! A!!! FAN!!"
Yet, Not many have a chance, in the greater scheme of things to be the best to be a champion. We know that people who are already the very best they possibly can be do not need teachers, tutors, mentors and coaches. These are people who see a need to improve and they are blessed to have those who want to work with them to help them become better
Praise to teachers , mentors, coaches and tutors. You help to better the lives of those who are truly willing to improve!
Popular Posts
-
All things start and all things move forward and come to an end so shall it now be with This Beloved Blog of Mine! The First entry was ty...
-
Adam LaRoche, The First Basemen for The Washington Nationals just MIGHT have made life easier for Principals and Teache...
-
We are now hearing about what a BRUTAL and Nasty bully New Jersey Governor Chris Christie is. The last two Redskin head coaches and the ...
-
and I've actually thrived here - in GREATER DC.
-
I am only as sick as my secrets! That which I so intensely hide tends to warp and corrupt me. Expressing myself and telling you what I thin...
-
I was in the midst of working- tutoring a nine year old boy when the Earthquake struck,. The room went up and down the lights flickered and...
-
However, That does not mean, even on the verge, that waiting isn't appropriate and most necessary.
-
Darn! I must remember that sports do not = life!
-
the Finish Line .
-
What you do when you are in a situation where you feel strongly about something and really!!! want your way, There are times when you can t...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment