Yes, I am a gamer. I truly do NOT play the games well- but I do play them. My favorite category is the sports games. That is where the temptation to try to become perfect by creating an invincible team presents itself.
You try to build a roster of the best players in the sport The theory is that you should be invincible- you should NEVER lose a game. However, How well do YOU play, the game, What is your skill level and how much do you work to "up" your game?
Are you able to adapt and manage to be flexible and intuitive? The game systems are meant to adapt to your game level- so do you bring about that challenge increase earlier IF you are playing with your sports all-stars on one team.
The desire to be perfect - for even a small window of time- is very tempting and some of us find the chance to briefly attempt to play with that urge is irresistible.
Popular Posts
-
All things start and all things move forward and come to an end so shall it now be with This Beloved Blog of Mine! The First entry was ty...
-
Adam LaRoche, The First Basemen for The Washington Nationals just MIGHT have made life easier for Principals and Teache...
-
We are now hearing about what a BRUTAL and Nasty bully New Jersey Governor Chris Christie is. The last two Redskin head coaches and the ...
-
and I've actually thrived here - in GREATER DC.
-
I am only as sick as my secrets! That which I so intensely hide tends to warp and corrupt me. Expressing myself and telling you what I thin...
-
I was in the midst of working- tutoring a nine year old boy when the Earthquake struck,. The room went up and down the lights flickered and...
-
However, That does not mean, even on the verge, that waiting isn't appropriate and most necessary.
-
Darn! I must remember that sports do not = life!
-
the Finish Line .
-
What you do when you are in a situation where you feel strongly about something and really!!! want your way, There are times when you can t...
No comments:
Post a Comment