You would think that a very conservative, wealthy and rather elderly person would be the MOST likely person to offer this opinion. An 11 year old boys told me this a short time ago. He is bright, talented and clever. he is from a family with significant means. He lives in a great neighborhood and two very involved and invested in him parents who are most devoted to him.
This boy has EVERY possible reason to see the present as marvelous and to believe that his future will be both very kind to him and very positive. Yet, He dislikes change and wants no part of it. He says things are great has they are now and he has no problem with having them remain EXACTLY as they are RIGHT NOW.
I do have a theory that those who feel that change will disturb their lives,likely severely disrupt, diadvantage or injure them have legitimate reasons to resist, dfy, challenge and not be accepting of change. Yet, Charles seems to not have any clear reason to see change as an untrustworthy opponent or an enemy!
And yet... He does!
- Johnny-
Popular Posts
-
All things start and all things move forward and come to an end so shall it now be with This Beloved Blog of Mine! The First entry was ty...
-
Adam LaRoche, The First Basemen for The Washington Nationals just MIGHT have made life easier for Principals and Teache...
-
We are now hearing about what a BRUTAL and Nasty bully New Jersey Governor Chris Christie is. The last two Redskin head coaches and the ...
-
and I've actually thrived here - in GREATER DC.
-
I am only as sick as my secrets! That which I so intensely hide tends to warp and corrupt me. Expressing myself and telling you what I thin...
-
I was in the midst of working- tutoring a nine year old boy when the Earthquake struck,. The room went up and down the lights flickered and...
-
However, That does not mean, even on the verge, that waiting isn't appropriate and most necessary.
-
Darn! I must remember that sports do not = life!
-
the Finish Line .
-
What you do when you are in a situation where you feel strongly about something and really!!! want your way, There are times when you can t...
No comments:
Post a Comment