A young girl, a toddler, got away from her grandmother while the grandmother was shopping at a California Dollar Tree Store.. This poor child ran afoul of a predator. This child was grabbed and, horrifically, this soulless predator, this conscious- less fiend began to rape her!
The attacker committed his crime within the the store itself and people could hear the child's screams and protests. Three people, a two men and a woman, confronted this predator One took on the assailant outside of the store, two directly outside of the store. The woman chased him through the store and had him by the jacket which he wriggled out of.
One of the men was outside the store raising money for charity.He challenged the fugitive to stop. The assailant swung at the charity worker and missed. The charity worker connected. The other man that helped to keep him down until the police arrived!
I love stories about people who refuse to let the savages win. The woman who confronted the man in the store said simply, " I HAD to do something, That's just who I am!Good Lady, Our Nation needs MANY more people just like you!
- Johnny -
Popular Posts
-
All things start and all things move forward and come to an end so shall it now be with This Beloved Blog of Mine! The First entry was ty...
-
Adam LaRoche, The First Basemen for The Washington Nationals just MIGHT have made life easier for Principals and Teache...
-
We are now hearing about what a BRUTAL and Nasty bully New Jersey Governor Chris Christie is. The last two Redskin head coaches and the ...
-
and I've actually thrived here - in GREATER DC.
-
I am only as sick as my secrets! That which I so intensely hide tends to warp and corrupt me. Expressing myself and telling you what I thin...
-
I was in the midst of working- tutoring a nine year old boy when the Earthquake struck,. The room went up and down the lights flickered and...
-
However, That does not mean, even on the verge, that waiting isn't appropriate and most necessary.
-
Darn! I must remember that sports do not = life!
-
the Finish Line .
-
What you do when you are in a situation where you feel strongly about something and really!!! want your way, There are times when you can t...
No comments:
Post a Comment