Yuck! There are times when you stop trying to explain and being empathetic and compassionate! There are certain things that people know Not to do no matter where they were raised- behaviors that are not permissible or acceptable no matter how wealthy or poor you are, no matter how well or poorly educated you are. No one can really say - and be taken seriously if they say so- that they do NOT know how to properly and hygienically use a toilet.
McLean, Virginia is a very prosperous , well-educated and upscale communities. It qualifies as being one of the poshest communities in the entire US. The Tysons Corner Shopping Center is one of the 10 largest size-wise and dollar -wise shopping centers in the Nation. There is no reason why anyone using one of the commodes should encounter a commode seat saturated with urine.This is typical of the way many public facilities are handled in the US-" It isn't mine- I don't have to use it well qand properly. It is perfectly find for me to leave an unsanitary, unseemly and unhealthy mess for the next person who uses these facilities"
I know that people will take umbrage at this but I think it is time to fight back! I'm sure that a sensor can be triggered that will detect either urine or feces left on a seat, on a wall or on the floor. Such a sensor will trigger a camera that will capture a facial image of the offender. Perhaps the image of such vile people can be sent to the security staff and to the managers of the various establishments in such a mall.
The business, as they are on private property, could refuse to allow such a person entry into their establishments. The Mall itself, upon repeated offenses could ban such a person from entering their mall and subject them to arrest should they enter the mall- I believe trespassing would apply in such a situation.
Standards do matter! The people who callously disregard the health, safety and decency of others need to learn that their are limits and that "ENOUGH!" is a full and complete sentence.
- Johnny -
Popular Posts
-
All things start and all things move forward and come to an end so shall it now be with This Beloved Blog of Mine! The First entry was ty...
-
Adam LaRoche, The First Basemen for The Washington Nationals just MIGHT have made life easier for Principals and Teache...
-
We are now hearing about what a BRUTAL and Nasty bully New Jersey Governor Chris Christie is. The last two Redskin head coaches and the ...
-
and I've actually thrived here - in GREATER DC.
-
I am only as sick as my secrets! That which I so intensely hide tends to warp and corrupt me. Expressing myself and telling you what I thin...
-
I was in the midst of working- tutoring a nine year old boy when the Earthquake struck,. The room went up and down the lights flickered and...
-
However, That does not mean, even on the verge, that waiting isn't appropriate and most necessary.
-
Darn! I must remember that sports do not = life!
-
the Finish Line .
-
What you do when you are in a situation where you feel strongly about something and really!!! want your way, There are times when you can t...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment