I often wonder if people forget about last year once it is over. I say this because of how people react to the arrival of each new season- ESPECIALLY Winter!
I've noticed people saying, " It's gotten so cold, I really didn't expect this!". I would think that most adults would know that you can have hot days in late spring- say the First Days of June. Just as they should know that frigid and frosty days are indeed possible in late Fall- as in say the Early Days of December.
The seasons are an annual event- we all know what they can be like and we all know that the weather does not limit itself to what it should be in ANY particular season. I need we've known rather warm winters and outright cool to actually- for the time of the year- cold-ish summers.
So, It is somewhat odd, in my humble opinion, to be chagrined and a bit aghast at having a torrid Day in late Mat or Early June or a bitterly cold day in late November or Early December!
Popular Posts
-
All things start and all things move forward and come to an end so shall it now be with This Beloved Blog of Mine! The First entry was ty...
-
Adam LaRoche, The First Basemen for The Washington Nationals just MIGHT have made life easier for Principals and Teache...
-
We are now hearing about what a BRUTAL and Nasty bully New Jersey Governor Chris Christie is. The last two Redskin head coaches and the ...
-
and I've actually thrived here - in GREATER DC.
-
I am only as sick as my secrets! That which I so intensely hide tends to warp and corrupt me. Expressing myself and telling you what I thin...
-
I was in the midst of working- tutoring a nine year old boy when the Earthquake struck,. The room went up and down the lights flickered and...
-
However, That does not mean, even on the verge, that waiting isn't appropriate and most necessary.
-
Darn! I must remember that sports do not = life!
-
the Finish Line .
-
What you do when you are in a situation where you feel strongly about something and really!!! want your way, There are times when you can t...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment